Friday, January 12, 2007

Wiki Whining

Well, now I feel bad for being so hard on the wiki makers. I actually tried to make my own wiki on wikidot.com and realized for myself and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to beautify my page. Infact, it is quite ugly. I haven't mastered the "code" language and so far, I haven't found any sort of generator to make codes for you. I wanted to be a good student and go the extra mile by actually creating my own wiki. But alas, it is an ugly, red headed stepchild of a wiki. I will keep working on it....feel free wiki experts to give some tips. I need them.
O.k., now onto MySpace. I've already been able to master that.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, Noelle! Way to go on trying out this stuff!! I'm impressed that you tried to create a wiki on your own! I know it's not exactly what you want, but can you post a link to it? You don't have to, of course, but it would be cool to see what you've done!!

Eric said...

I second Robin's comments. I would like to be you when I grow up. I've not attempted to create or edit a wiki yet, but can imagine it's difficult to make them very sexy. The ones I've read certainly haven't been.