Friday, January 12, 2007

Wiki Whining

Well, now I feel bad for being so hard on the wiki makers. I actually tried to make my own wiki on and realized for myself and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to beautify my page. Infact, it is quite ugly. I haven't mastered the "code" language and so far, I haven't found any sort of generator to make codes for you. I wanted to be a good student and go the extra mile by actually creating my own wiki. But alas, it is an ugly, red headed stepchild of a wiki. I will keep working on it....feel free wiki experts to give some tips. I need them.
O.k., now onto MySpace. I've already been able to master that.


Robin said...

Wow, Noelle! Way to go on trying out this stuff!! I'm impressed that you tried to create a wiki on your own! I know it's not exactly what you want, but can you post a link to it? You don't have to, of course, but it would be cool to see what you've done!!

eyeoh said...

I second Robin's comments. I would like to be you when I grow up. I've not attempted to create or edit a wiki yet, but can imagine it's difficult to make them very sexy. The ones I've read certainly haven't been.