Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Some stuff that's happened to me between 10 am and 11am this morning.


Using a yard stick, Eric was able to fork down this wreath from a tall place I could not reach when I was taking down Christmas decorations.

A patron who knows my mother and used to teach me Sunday school asked me some uncomfortable questions while I was checking her books out.

I helped another lady find some penguin books.

What do I think about these things?
Its good that Eric has longer arms than me.
I don't know what to think about my old Sunday School teacher. I guess I hope she doesn't feel like a complete failure?
Penguins stories basically ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Ah Noelle - I knew you'd be a natural blogger! Welcome to the program and, though this is unnecessary - because I know you will - have fun!!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Great first entry Noelle! Congrats on getting your blog set up!

Tammy said...

Noelle, your post reads like a regular blog, unlike my stuff, which I plan on refering to later on as needed for technical assistance. Way to Go!